The PVCA has Members and Associate Members located throughout the Western Pennsylvania region. The PVCA facilitates the flow of capital by creating opportunities for deal flow and networking during monthly luncheons, receptions, and other events featuring speakers and/or business discussions regarding entrepreneurial concern, investment trends, company financing, tax matters, IPO's and public policy issues.
Please complete our on-line membership application by selecting one of the following:
Kelly Szejko (Shako), President
Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
200 Bursca Drive, Suite 209
Bridgeville, PA 15017
ANNUAL PVCA MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Networking luncheons with prominent guest speakers at a discounted member's rate.
- Invitation to the Company Showcase prior to each luncheon.
- Access and inclusion in the PVCA online directory.
- Invitations and discounts to the 3 Rivers Venture Fair.
- Participation in our golf outings and receptions.
- Numerous networking opportunities.